I am so blessed, cherishing every moment with Mom entwining these lessons into my heart and soul. ♥ 🙂
1. It’s not what you are; it’s who you are – wealth, status, and career are irrelevant in the end with the only truth being the people …you loved and who loved you for who you were.
2. Now is the only time that really matters – don’t put off something that can be done today, as your tomorrow may never arrive.
3. Life is too short to be anything but happy – choose to see joy, even in difficult times, and it will bring you joy over and over again for the rest of your life.
4. Share your gifts with the world – this is what life is about.
5. Make a living bucket list. – live your life to the fullest while able to do so.